PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION FOR COUNTERPARTIES
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), below please find the required information pertaining to personal data processing including the rights of natural persons (applicable as of 25 May 2018) who fall into the following categories:
a) (potential) counterparty of the company,
b) shareholder, employee, statutory representative, proxy or authorised representative of such counterparties, and
c) other persons whose data we process un order to issue or handle invoices (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Counterparties”).
We shall process the following categories of your personal data:
a) name and surname
b) store/business address
c) NIP (tax identification number)
d) e-mail address
e) Telephone number
1. ŚWIAT ALKOHOLI KONESER Z OLSZEWSKA SPÓŁKA JAWNA with its head office in Warsaw (ul. Nocznickiego 13/30, 01-948 Warsaw), entered into the commercial register held by the District Court in Warsaw, Division XIII Commercial of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000504484, NIP (tax identification number)1182098027, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 147192853, share capita; of ……., hereinafter referred to as the Company shall be the controller of your personal data.
To contact the Controller please write to Koneser Personal Data Controller, ul. Diamentowa 6, 05-205 Rasztów or send an e-mail to ……….@alcokoneser.com.
2. Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
a) in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1b GDPR),
a) for the performance of a contract (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1b GDPR),
c) to provide details of the Company’s products (direct marketing), with the Company’s legitimate interests providing the legal basis (Article 6 paragraph 1f GDPR); this entails sending marketing content to you during the contract term.
d) for archive and record-keeping purposes stemming from the Company’s legitimate interest in the event of a legal requirement or obligation to present factual information (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1f GDPR)
e) for the establishment, exercise for defence of legal claims constituting the exercise of the Company’s legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1f GDPR),
f) for analytical purposes (for example in order to tailor services to a given customer, develop products, optimise sales processes, gather cross-sectional knowledge about customers, financial analyses, etc.) constituting the exercise of the Company’s legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1f GDPR),
g) to measure customer satisfaction levels, determine customer service quality and how happy the customers are with our products and services, constituting the exercise of the Company’s legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1f GDPR),
h) for statistical purposes constituting the exercise of the Company’s legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1f GDPR),
3. Your personal data shall be provided to authorised Company employees and, on the basis of agreements on entrusting processing activities, to third-parties in order to pursue the purposes listed in section 2 insofar as the data are necessary for them to fulfil the tasks contracted by the Company, if required by law or if the Company has a different legal basis. The following may be considered to be recipients or third-parties:
a) processors processing personal data contracted by the Company, such as manufacturers of goods sold by the Company, IT system suppliers or accounting offices. These shall only process personal data insofar as is necessary for the company to operate.
b) any national public administration bodies(e.g. Police), authorities of other EU Member States (e.g. data protection authorities in other Member States) or courts, if required by applicable national or EU law or upon their request;
c) courier and postal services suppliers;
d) transport and forwarding companies;
e) other persons within a given Counterparty’s structure.
4. Your personal data shall not be transferred to a third country outside of the European Economic Area.
5. You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing. To exercise the aforementioned rights please write to the e-mail address or postal address referred to in item 1.
6. In legally justified cases, you have the right to object to the processing of data, processed for purposes and subject to legal basis identified above. The right to object to the processing of your personal data might apply, amongst others, to processing for direct marketing purposes.
7. Storage of your personal data:
a) personal data related to the conclusion and performance of a sales contract will be processed for a period until the completion of its execution, and after that period for a period required by law or for the protection of possible claims and for the purposes mentioned in point 2;
8. Your personal data shall not be used as basis for automated decision making, including profiling.
9. The Company shall make every effort to ensure all physical, technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable legislation.